These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
(2) Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights for this website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website, provided that:
(a) you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
(b) you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
(4) Limitations of liability
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. We try to ensure that the prices and descriptions of all our products are accurate, however, should an error be identified in your order, we reserve the right to alter the quoted price or withdraw the product from sale.
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(5) Restricted access
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password.
We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion OR if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of our website or any other contractual obligation you owe to us.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(7) Entire agreement
(8) Law and jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
(9) Postage and Packing, Wessex Trophies reserves the right to increase the cost of postage where our courier increases the cost of postage to us for deliveries to areas classed as outside the normal mainland delivery, including the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland and UK Islands.
(10) We aim to dispatch orders within 1-3 working days; larger orders or orders with significant personalisation may take longer.
(11) We do our upmost to get your orders correct, but we cannot be held liable or responsible for any mistakes that you have made when providing us with personalised information. We will engrave the text and logo as provided by you. Misspellings or grammatical errors, or any error of any kind in the information provided, remains your responsibility. Any rework (if possible or requested) will incur a further charge.
(12) We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at our discretion.
(13) Our contact details
The full name of our company is Wessex Trophies Limited and our address is 13H Moor Road, Broadstone, Dorset, BH188AZ. Company Number 06770970. The company was established on the 11th December 2008
You can contact us by email email@example.com